Thursday, March 11, 2010

Highlighting our way

While at Rhinebeck my friend had the greatest little clip lights for knitting in the dark. Here is an image from the mighty bright clip light website (I'm a rhyming fool today)



Simple, one button, one clip light that is plenty bright and it's only 1.25"x1"x.5". I found mine at The Woolpack in Littleton, MA, but a quick google search shows that radioshack stocks them for a couple bucks cheaper.

These are perfect for knitting in the dark, but I found another great use for them - running. Both Jim and I have been clipping a couple onto our clothes when we go out for a run in the evening. I don't think they are quite big enough to light a running trail or anything, but they are perfect for running in the neighborhood where we just need catch the attention of passing cars.

No comments: