Friday, July 9, 2010

Quick Review

I recently received a tube of lashBlastfusion mascara in the mail.*

I am not a makeup wearer. I value my sleep and prefer to stay in bed 5 minutes longer rather than do my makeup. I do try to get prettied up at least once a week either for a date or for church or just for kicks. Do you know how embarrassing it is to throw makeup away because it expires instead of when it runs out? Who does that? Me.
So when I was offered the chance to review makeup I figure I'm pretty qualified because something has to be pretty impressive if I am willing to wear it more than one day a week. So here's my opinion-

It is thin and when applied it is very wet. The good thing about this is that there are no clumps, no turantula lashes. It also means you are not going to super dramatic eye lashes. So if you are looking for super drama look elsewhere.
I think this is perfect for those who are going for the natural look, but need a little boost. My lashes look longer, but not fake. My favorite part of this mascara? The brush. It is not a spiral of bristles, but rather a network of little silicone spikes. I think the thinness and brush make for the perfect non-clumping application.

All in all it's nice and next time I'm in the market for mascara I will reach for this option, but I probably won't be buying any new stuff until this expires or dries up and I wouldn't recomend it to someone looking for EXTREME LASHES

*I'm a bzzagent through bzzagent.com so I got a free tube, and no other compensation for my opinion

No comments: