Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Scarf Complete

Back aways I wrote about the cowl/scarf I was making my sister. That didn't happen. Well, I guess technically it happened, I knit two skeins of sock yarn into a stockinette loop, but I hated it. So before I went back to Oregon for vacation I frogged the whole thing and started a lace ribbon scarf. Again I knit two skeins of yarn into a scarf that is entirely too long, but that's what I was going for.
Now I just have to mail it out to Kinna and she can take a picture of herself wearing it, for now a pic of me wearing it will have to do


I LOVE this yarn. I like it more for scarves than I do for socks even. The color isn't showing up quite right in my picture, but it is bright pink with some orange muddled throughout. I love it. Sereknity Sock Options Shimmer (Merino and Bamboo) in colorway floozy 

No comments: