Thursday, January 20, 2011

A break

As part of my Moment of Happy tradition I have been trying to take a picture ever day. Often, the picture is part of my daily commute.



 Since I don't carry a good camera with me my iphone camera is the best I can do, but there are some fun apps that I can use to futz with pictures.



The photos don't always make me smile, and I'm not going to join any 365 projects, but I'm enjoying the documentation of where I am every day.


Another great way to find something to smile or laugh at is to look at other people's lists. Today there was a tweet from NPR that I plan on working through this year. Knowing that the youtube videos and such will be worthwhile, makes it that much more fun.

50 Wonderful Things from 2010

2 comments:

Sharp Pointy Sticks said...

I love the picture a day idea! I like it so much I may steal it from you ;)

Alan said...

I love the pictures. Pictures of your everyday life means even more to me than a "staged pictue"