Monday, January 10, 2011

New Caterpillar List

The last books I read in 2010 were less than memorable, but fun.

24) Still Alice, Lisa Genova - Book about a middle-aged woman who is diagnosed and suffers through early onset Alzheimer's' disease. Good, not excellent, we'll see how book club reacts in January

25) Voyager - Third in the Outlander series. Good, the second is still my favorite thus far.

25) The Last Lecture - youtube sensation turned into a book. Well done, a few extra touches and background that was not in the video

26) Five quarters of the Orange - good book that moved along, nothing earth shattering, but a good read

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I've heard of Still Alice but it's not one I'd want to read having had Grandparents suffer with it. Also read the first of the Outlander series but I just really didn't like it. I've heard it gets better but I just can't read on. Read most of The Last Lecture while at my in-laws and I thought it was quite good. Have you read The Potato Peel Pie Society? I'm almost done with it now and it's pretty enjoyable. Will finish it either tonight or tomorrow night.