Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ToT - Health and Beauty

I am high maintenance in many ways, but needing time to “get pretty” is not one of them. There are few health and beauty products that I adore though. In no particular order

1) Bonne Belle Dr. Pepper chapstick. I have a giant tube, but it is almost gone
2) Last Blast Fusion Mascara. I got this for free, but it after using it I like it much better than my backup Maybelline
3) Suave Oatmeal lotion. I can only get this at wal-mart, so on the rare occasions I am going there I am sure to pick up 2 or 3 bottles
4) Cheap Conditioner. I buy the cheapest conditioner I can find on sale/with coupon and I use it for conditioner, but also as shaving cream
5) Eucerin for the days when eczema gets out of control
6) Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear it’s the only nail polish that (for me) will last a full 24 hours without getting chipped
7) Eye mask for bedtime it makes a big difference especially in the summer when the sun is up before me
8) Water drink often, drink lots
9) Off-brand scrubby face wash the best for getting rid of milia (harmless, but annoying tiny white dot/bump on eyelid)
10) Off-brand soap (equivalent to cetaphil) my standard for getting clean has pretty much no scent

As usual you can find more ToT lists linked at Carole's Blog

2 comments:

Annie said...

I like to think that I'm low maintenance! I didn't think my list was too brand specific...sort of!
Great list!!

dianne said...

There's a Dr Pepper flavored lip balm?!?! That is fantastic. Where do you find it?