Monday, March 21, 2011

Balance

Spring means so many things to so many people. Spring is when Passover occurs, it’s when Christians celebrate Easter and when flowers bloom. Spring is a great time to clean up and clean out. The equinox is a time to reflect on our life balance as we balance light and dark in the day. As the earth tilts to gain more light in the northern hemisphere can we rededicate to finding more moments of happy in our life? How are your traditions for 2011 working out? Do you need adjustments? Take note of the things in life that are out of balance and find a way to make them balance

What is something that you have noticed slip out of balance lately? Are you making plans to fix that or are you adjusting to an unbalanced life?

I've noticed in the past couple of weeks that my tears and laughter are completely out of balance, desperately out of balance. So, I have been working on being a little more silly a little more fun and I am trying to stop taking everyone so seriously. I haven’t really decreased the tears (I’m a crier, I’m doomed in that department) but I have increased the laughter. I find nothing quite as wonderful as my kitchen full of the harmonizing laughter of my husband and me.

No comments: