Thursday, March 31, 2011

March is Over

It's the end of another month and March was a month of changes. Good and bad. Some things that have made me happy this month

Keeping up with my attempt to drink more water than pop

Fun Close Up


Laughing so hard I cry. Some of these moments I can't share because they are "you had to be there" moments. The one I can share is from the movie Due Date. It's the coffee scene. You can find it online, it is funny, but it's even funnier if you watch it in the context of the movie.

Moving out of my cubicle, into a new company and space. The last things I will remove from my current cube are my mug (for cocoa or tea), my glass (for water) and my silverware. This was a small change I made for the environment about a year ago. I no longer use disposable silverware or cups/bottles while at work. Something very small but so easy to do, I encourage everyone to do it especially if you get take out for lunch on a regular basis.


What has made you happy this month?

2 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

I've been considering the ideas in Gretchen Rubin's book, The Happiness Project, and have made an effort to connect with friends every day.

Your green provision of mug, glass, and silverware is very smart. Good for you!

omly said...

Seedlings!