Friday, March 4, 2011

Skirted!

I made my sister sew on her own buttons because I didn’t want to make the skirt too big or too small, but first she had to get the skirt.

I stuck the skirt in a box and went to mail it and in my hurry forgot to put the apartment number on the box. Silly me. Thankfully this only delayed the delivery by a day or two. Once she received the skirt she put it on (no buttons or anything) and took some pictures.



Then she put on the buttons and sent me more pictures! I think if I made it again for her, which I won’t, but if I did, I would not have added the additional length. She is not exactly blessed with height so it’s a hits lower on her leg than I really wanted it to, but it still looks good.






Don't you wish you had her shoes?

My Favorite Picture she is so cute!

2 comments:

KnittingReader said...

You did a great job! What a cute skirt!

yarnophiliac said...

she is just sdorable! I think the skirt is perfect -- the length you are seeing may just be the camera angle, too. It looks so classy on her -- now I know I have to make one, though I doubt I'll ever look that good. Hmmmm....maybe my baby sister needs one? I think that would play off well in the courthouse.