Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Dress 2011 Edition

Easter was well over a week ago, but with the new job my schedule is still not quite settled. I wrote about this before, but the tradition continues. This year my little (ok so she’s 20, she’s still little to me) told me that she thinks I should not call them Easter dresses because I wear them more than just on Easter. She believes that Spring dress would be more appropriate and less juvenile. 

I don’t completely disagree, but enjoy the thought of an Easter dress so much more than a seasonal dress so I’m still going to call it an Easter dress.

This year, I got to go easter dress shopping with my mom because she was in town. We hit 3 stores even though I found the dress at the second one.

adorable, bright pink and flattering. I am loving it.

No comments: