Monday, October 10, 2011

Caterpillar

It's been a long while since I have added to the caterpillar. I haven't read that many books because I read a book for my bookclub that was AWFUL. It was long, drawn out, pointless, painful and I really had to work to read it. Oh man I hated it. Then I read a couple of fluff books and now I'm looking for a good sink-your-teeth-into-but-don't-get-bored-or sick of book. I'll probably end up reading Mama Day again

57. East of Eden by John Steinbeck - awful, pointless, hated
58. Have a Little Faith By Mitch Albom - fits the formula of all of his books. Not a huge fan, felt this one was missing a focused point, but it was fine, fast and an easy read
59. Deadlock - by Iris Johansen - the Doritos of literature. trashy, suspenseful and fun to read

1 comment:

Ann in the UP said...

Please tell me which book to avoid!!!