Monday, February 13, 2012

Documenting Renovations

Some renovation has been occurring in my kitchen (this has been going on since last October)

First, Jim bought some shelving for the pantry door


Then we sanded and stained the cabinets a new color
Cabinet Before

Floor Before, Cabinet After
Then we got a new floor
Floor before, cabinet after

Floor After


Next, we need to paint the walls and trim then get a new counter


Sherm enjoys his new camo skills

Of course once we finish the kitchen I want to fix up the rest of my list of things to do on the house

- back deck
-front door
-third floor
-decorate the front hallway

Likely the last on that list will be the first one I do because it's very low cost. A little paint and some picture frames.

What changes are you making in your house?

3 comments:

omly said...

Wow, it looks great! (And I admit I had missed seeing Sherman on the blog recently.)

Michelle said...

I'm still laughing at the picture of Sherman. So cute!

Sharp Pointy Sticks said...

Where's Sherm! I can't see him he blends so well...

I am hoping to do a major cleaning/purging of my apartment over vacation next week.