Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Finished

So my picture wall has been completed for ages, but I didn't have a good picture of it so I wasn't writing about it.

I am finally giving in and just writing it up with a horrible picture.


1. Collage of Jim/Jim's family
2. Bash Bish Falls with the phrase over top (phrase:The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things)
3. Collage of flowers from my gardens
4. Jim and his mom from when Jim was little
5. Jim being a goofball at the quarry
6. Collage of Norm
7. Turtle batik fabric with phrase over top (phrase: Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful)
8. Jim and Me up in VT phrase on two edges (phrase: I like who we are when we are with us)
9. Collage of my family
10. Collage of Sherm
11. Sherm in a vast sand pit when he was little
12. Jim and Me leaf peeping in NH
13. Macro pic of Sherm's shell
14. Picture of a Red Barchetta with phrase (phrase: this is a song about a car)
15. What does a nosey pepper do? Gets Jalepeno business with a picture of a jalepeno
16. Collage of our wedding photos

2 comments:

JosephJ said...

HA! I found you!!

Jen said...

Shoot. I was logged in as Joe. Let's try that again.

HA! I found you!