Thursday, June 6, 2013

What's Making me Happy This Week

In the repeated effort to try and both document my life and prove to myself that my life is less boring than I make it seem I’m back to writing a week’s worth of blog posts and scheduling them to post every couple days. This usually lasts 2 weeks (meaning two sessions of writing posts) before I drop it like a hot pencil.

To keep motivation I’ve decided to start stealing ideas from other people. Since I have professed my love for Pop Culture Happy Hour here before I’m going to steal their recurring segment “What’s Making Me Happy This Week” Today I’m going to share with you two things

1st a Blog: http://matthewdicks.com/blog
2nd a Podcast featuring the author of that blog: Episode 226 of Books on the Nightstand . The first half is fine, but the reason I’m really even recommending this episode starts at about 15:30 into the podcast.

No comments: