Saturday, February 1, 2014

Recent Things

For the month of February I'm going to try and post 28 times (roughly once per day). Each posts is going to be either one of my long diatribes or a picture or basic synopsis. I'm not looking for high-brow posts, just trying to get back to this tradition I started so long ago.

For day 1:

Knitting: Fingerless Mittens, Customfit Sweater
Watching: Brooklyn 99, The Good Wife, Grimm, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, New Girl, Parenthood, Netflix

Listening to: 2 Knit Lit Chicks, 99% Invisible, Philosophize This, Knitting Rose, 90% Knitting, Knottygirls Knitcast, Yarn on Tap, Round the Twist, Stash and Burn, Good Job Brain, The Moth, Books on the Nightstand, Book Riot, Literary Disco, Doubleknit, the Yarniacs, This American Life, Pop Culture Happy Hour

Reading: Garlic and Sapphires: The Secret Life of a Critic in Disguise, Book of Mormon

Looking forward to: Getting back to monogamous knitting (I HATE TWO PROJECTS AT ONCE), Stitches West, Visit from the husband

Not-so-great lately: Meal Planning - I've been a slacker

Great lately: Regular workouts, regular knit nights

No comments: